Welcome to the Districts Office of Information Technology!
The Office of Information Technology provides support for the Districts
administrative computing environment, the network and telecommunications
infrastructure, and core network and Internet services. The major
subsystems supported by Information Technology are:
- Administrative ERP Systems consisting of the Integrated Student Information
System (ISIS), Sigma's Student Aid Management (SAM), Colleague Finance and HR/Payroll,
and various web applications
- Telecommunications Infrastructure (Voice, Data, Video)
- Network and Internet Services including Security
- Email System (MS Exchange Mail/Internet SMTP Mail), including the Anti-SPAM, Anti-Virus
- Administrative Desktop PC support
- PBX Telephone System and the voice mail messaging systems
- Horizon Library System
- Blackboards Vista Online Course Management System.
For immediate support with any of the systems above, please call the IT Helpdesk
For general business, please call the Office of Information Technology at 619-388-6939.Send the IT Director an email?
The IT Department welcomes your feedback, ideas and questions.